Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Student leader Nomination

I am the perfect choice for the 2016 sports leader because of my love for sports and participation in everything I can. I am confident and encourage all students. I try my best to respect the rules, have a positive attitude, show confidence, and strive to do my best, making me a fit role model for our younger students. In all games, I follow instructions and make sure my team mates do as well. I look at all sports with a smile because I've been participating in them at every chance I get. I can show confidence when representing our school, attempt to do my best, and try to set a positive example for others to follow.The most important key to being a leader is encouraging others,lead by example and that is something I can do. I am supportive towards others, not only my friends and classmates, but students from other classes. Being a leader means I have to take of a lot of responsibilities, but I am ready. I will also be a fun leader, it’s not all about being serious. I will make sure others enjoy the sport, and face every challenge with a smile. Anything that involves sports, I will volunteer to do and participate in. I promise to try my best to do what I can to become a great leader,and fill the shoes of Samantha and Shantay. I am committed to becoming a leader and hope that I can be given the chance to prove myself in this important school role.

Student leader nomination has been done. The year 7's from room 5 and 6 were called in room 5 to nominate people for the student school leader in 2016. I was nominated for sports leader and i was very proud of my self because my main aim for this year was to become a sports leader and i have an opportunity to be what i want to be . Mrs Anderson told us to persuade others by write a paragraph telling why you should be the best choice to be picked for a school leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment