Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

Rhythm Interactive

Today the seniors had Rhythm Interactive with Lucy and Johny. We walked down to the hall and saw drums all placed on the ground already setup for us to play. They taught us cool beats that we could practise. They hardly talked throughout the drumming session because they said that action is more louder and entertaining than talking. We just followed on what they were doing and understood them without talking along the way. At the end of this session they talked to us and told us their names. They were really entertaining and inspered us all.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great session Zahn and a fun way to learn an important point! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did you find it easy following the rhythm? If I looked at what someone else was doing I know I got a bit muddled up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zahn. This is a really great explanation. I really enjoyed learning the different beats to. I remember Lucy and Johnny coming in 2014.

    ReplyDelete