Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 Minutes of Camp Concert

5 Minutes of Camp

I was scared and excited at the same time. The first group went up to preform. I was really nervous hoping that i’m not the next group that gets called up. Some people were making mistakes. Which made me wonder it’s alright to make mistakes. Every group that performed I started to gain confidence because some people were scared and still gave an awesome performance. A couple groups later my group was called up. We walked up to the stage and my heart was pounding, My palms were sweating. We were on stage. Everyone was steering. I was nervous. As soon as you know it we start to preform. We start of with a little haka performance. Then gather around into a little circle spin round and round. We bend down and gozan stands up in the middle and says i’m a barbie girl. I can hear people laughing and cheering. We done this quick rugby science and manu bumps off this other player. Our team was laughing at him. He got furious and angry. He pulls us in with his rope, like the maori and the sun. He pushes us apart, Were on the floor and before we can see it he grabs his hook and swings it around like a crazy man. And hits us all with it. We rise up like were his servants. Then Djae goes up and said. Neck minute and punches him in the face. And we end with a bowl. I felt so proud and awesome that I achieved being scared performing in front of the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment