Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Cross Country

Today our school had cross country. We had our cross country at Dunkirk park. Every one had heaps of fun and all took part in cross country. My year group got called up after the year seven girls. We were called up to the start of race. Mrs Kirkpatrick told us the way to go from the start to the end. Mrs Kirkpatrick said "ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GO!!" I sprinted off and I was in the lead we went across rocky pathway. Then we went up the hill and I was keeping my pace and I was still in the lead. We went down the hill and came across where there were heaps of trees and mud everywhere. Then we had to go and run down to Mrs Millward and  run around her and went back the way where I just came from . I was still in the lead. I was so close to the finish line and I could feel victory. I saw a year 7 girl still running to the finish line to come second. And I just sprinted and raced passed her like a flying jet plane and I beat her and I came first. I was so proud of myself and so was relieved  that i have completed the course. Gozan came second and Thomas came third. After that Every one was so happy. And everyone went back to school to calm down and have a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment